Friday 27 February 2009

Could he mean me?


I'm really under the cosh this morning with Freedom deadlines approaching, but just had to share this story with you.

Labour MEP Glyn Ford, believes the British National Party could win SEVEN seats in the European Parliament in June.

Well I'm wondering where he has got the seven seats from, and can't help but get excited at the thought that he might have included me, as No. 2 on the North West list, in his calculations.

According to my understanding we need over 16% in the North West for the BNP to get that second seat, which is probably beyond us - but maybe Gyln knows different!!

Anyway, he has certainly cheered me up this morning - here's the link

1 comment:

Peter said...

Your ban has now been lifted by Liverpool City council. I will keep an eye on this Martin to make sure it stays like this.

Keep up the great work. Liverpool BNP.