Wednesday 19 August 2009

Late on parade today


APOLOGIES for the lateness of today's post.

I normally like to get my blog done first thing but yesterday there was a host of internet-related problems. It wasn't just the main website but with my two MEP sites as well, so this morning I wanted to get them updated before doing anything else. I also had to reply to a load of emails that had been delayed by the attacks on the BNP server.

Some new RWB photos have filtered through since lunchtime so I will share these with you now.

Photogenic family - A great advert for the Party.

North West Regional Organiser Clive Jefferson (wearing my panama hat) urges the region's tug of war team on to a famous victory.

Nick Griffin makes the closing speech of the 10th Anniversary Red, White & Blue Family Festival.

Fields of tents. That was one images that came out of ITN coverage of the event on the Saturday evening news. It provided an ordered and dignified contrast to violence and noise from the demonstrations of our opponents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Martin to share with your regular readers these nice photos of RWB, which was incontestably a great and friendly patriotic event.